Membership 2 and WooCommerce Subscription

I am having an issue with membership2 interfering with woo commerce subscriptions. I have the avada theme.
When the membership plugin is activated, customers can not access details about their subscriptions - like suspend, cancel, change payment.
When you click on subscription details I get an "Invalid subscription" error when the membership pro 2 plugin in activated.

• Adam Czajczyk
    • Support Gorilla

Hello Chad

I hope you're well today and thank you for your question!

I checked the site (didn't make any changes whatsoever there) and I can see the issue. However, we don't have it reported yet and while the plugins may conflict (especially that they both provide subscriptions mechanisms), I don't have access to that premium Woo subscriptions plugin to test it further.

I tried to look into the plugin and site configuration by accessing the cPanel but apparently credentials that were provided are not working and I can't get in there.

That said, would you mind double-checking cPanel access credentials and providing me with currently valid access? You can safely add these credentials (cPanel login url, login and password) to the text box right below the "Access active for x days" message on "WPMU DEV -> Support" page inside your site's back-end.

That way the information will not be posted anywhere and will stay safe within your site. Just let me know once it's done and I'll access the site and check it again.

Kind regards,
    Adam

• Adam Czajczyk
    • Support Gorilla

Hello Chad

Thank you, I've been able to access the site and server this time.

I did some more tests, this time on both your and mine site and while I can't replicate the issue on my end, there is clearly some conflict there. However, I still wasn't able to pinpoint it and I'll need to reach out to our developers for help.

I've passed all the information from you (form this ticket and your live chat) and my findings to them along with all access credentials and they'll look into it.

Please keep an eye on this ticket and we'll update you here as soon as we get to know more on the case.

Kind regards,
    Adam

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.