Membership 2 Automated Email Responses aren't sending

I have the Additional Automated Messages Add-on enabled in Membership 2. I have a variety of different emails configured in Membership 2 > Settings > Automated Email Responses. In each of my memberships, I have selected to use the default templates for all Automated Email Responses.

Here are two of the many emails I have configured:

1. I configured and enabled the "Signup - User account created" template. I also selected "Send copy to Administrator".
2. I also have the "Subscription - Complete with payment" template configured and enabled. Again, I selected "Send copy to Administrator".

I just signed up a user to a paid membership.

The user received the following emails:
1. The generic WordPress email with the following subject: [The Blog Name] Your username and password info
2. The email from Membership 2 that was generated from the "Signup - User account created" template

The user DID NOT receive:
1. The email from Membership 2 that was generated from the"Subscription - Complete with payment"

The administrator received the following emails:
1. The generic WordPress email with the following subject: [The Blog Name] New User Registration
2. The email from Membership 2 that was generated from the "Signup - User account created" template

The administrator DID NOT receive:
1. The email from Membership 2 that was generated from the"Subscription - Complete with payment"

As you can see, the email that should have been generated from the "Subscription - Complete with payment" template was sent to neither the the user nor the administrator.

Lastly, when I go to Membership 2 > Settings, there is the Membership Status/Email Response line that reads something like the following:

Check Membership Status changes in 5 hrs 13 min. Send 1 pending Email Response in 0 hrs 15 min

I just copied and pasted that from my site. See where it says "Send 1 pending Email Response.."? It has said this for as long as I can remember. After that time elapses, or I click on the link to start the job immediately, no matter what, it still shows "1 pending Email Response..." It seems as though there may be a stuck email. I'm not sure if that has anything to do with the fact that these other emails aren't being sent, but I thought it could be helpful for you.

Thank you for your help!