Membership 2 communicating with PayPal

I need help with Membership 2 and PayPal... it seems to be acting up all of a sudden. Payments are failing.

Please see this thread in the support forum...

https://premium.wpmudev.org/forums/topic/redirect-problem-after-login

There were some other issues with members login. I know that James (support tech) had made some changes to the PayPal Config. I think sandbox mode was used by him to test somethings.
It looks like the regular settings for new subscribers are not correct.

• Katya Tsihotska
    • Support & QA

Hi Burt

Hope you're having a wonderful day!

I'm going to need to ping our SLS team (code experts ) and get their valuable feedback on this. Since this is a bit more of an advanced query, it may take a little bit longer to get a reply back about this, but one of us will post back with feedback as soon as possible.

Thank you for your patience while we look into this further.

Kind regards,
    Katya

• Paul Kevin
    • Neo

Hey there Burt ,

Hope you are well today. Kindly enable/extend support access duration, it seems to be disabled. I tried access the ftp with the details you provided but it just loads up a blank directory, kindly check if the ftp account has access to your installation directory. Also please confirm if you have enabled the IPN url in PayPal after setting it up. Lastly kindly go to your WordPress permalink settings and click save in case the previous checks are okay.

Warm Regards
    Paul Kevin

• AMS
      • Design Lord, Child of Thor

Dear Paul,
      I have re-enabled the support access. Sorry about the FTP. It was pointing to the wrong directory. It is fixed now. I believe I enbled the IPN URL after set up but it was so long ago I can't be sure. And I just saved the permalinks again as you have requested. Please let me know if there is anything else.

Thanks,
      Burt

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.