Membership 2 communications emails

Can you confirm if the communications email functionality in membership pro here:
Membership > Communications
Has been replaced with the add on Additional Automated Messages in membership 2?
If that is the case, can you confirm if Additional Automated Messages supports sending different signup messages to different subscription levels as membership pro did or has this functionality been removed?

• Predrag Dubajic
    • Support

Hey @Jody,

Hope you're doing well today and thank you for your question.

Automated Messages is basically replacement to Communications but unfortunately it doesn't currently have an option to send different messages to different memberships.
    I'm going to forward this to our developer and for now you can use messages currently included in the Membership 2 which you can see in the screenshot attached.

Best regards,
    Predrag

• Jody
    • Flash Drive

OK, thanks. The ability to send different emails to different types of subscriber is a great tool. Vital to our client's site and to many others I would think :slight_smile:

Could you confirm back here if this will be part of membership 2 in the future. I cannot upgrade without this.

• Predrag Dubajic
    • Support

Hi @Jody,

I have flagged this for our developers and it is something we are thinking of including since quite a few users enjoyed this functionality in previous version of Membership, but there are some features in front of this so I can't tell when we can expect this to get back.

I'm going to move this thread to Features & Feedback section so other users can raise their voice and perhaps speed this up :slight_smile:

Best regards,
    Predrag

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.