Membership 2 Emails Not sending after successful Stripe transaction

Hello,

We are having issues getting the Automated Email Responses to send after a user successfully registers for a Membership on the site and pays through Stripe. No email is getting sent out. We have set up third party SMTP for reliable email delivery and other emails are going out on the site (i.e. new user creation, password reset, etc.)

I have looked through past posts about this issue but could not find a concrete solution.

Thanks.

Patrick

• Rupok

Hi Patrick,

So sorry to hear the inconvenience you are having. Thanks for granting Support Access. I logged in and went to "Dashboard > Membership 2 > Settings > Automated Email Responses" section. There I found that the "Subscription - Completed with payment Message" template is disabled. Please check the attached screenshot for reference.

I've enabled that email template and now it should work. To check this, I created a test user account on your site, temporarily set Stripe to "Sandbox" mode, and then tried to purchase a membership, but it showed me the following error:

So I could not test this. Can you please purchase a membership on your site and check if the Payment Confirmation email is being sent now?

Please let us know if this doesn't resolve the issue. We will be glad to investigate further.

Have a nice day. Cheers!
    Rupok

• Patrick

Thanks - however, I was referring to the Add-on "Automated Email Responses". Sorry if not clear. We have several memberships and would like a custom email to go out after each membership.

That is why we had that email you described above turned off, and then if you drill down to each membership we had set up a custom email to go out instead using the Add On.

• Rupok

Hi Patrick,

So sorry for the inconvenience. I've done a detailed test and confirming this as a bug. However, our developers are already aware of this bug and they are done in fixing this issue. So probably this will come with our next release.

However, I've pinged our developer regarding if any hotfix is possible to provide in the meantime. We will update you as soon as we get anything from him. I will appreciate your patience.

Have a nice day. Cheers!
    Rupok