Membership 2 integration with Square

Is there a way to integrate Square payment processing with Memberships 2?

• Adam Czajczyk
    • Support Gorilla

Hello Aidan

I hope you're well today and thank you for your question!

Currently there's no support for Square in Membership 2 Pro and adding it would require additional custom development. If you need it urgently, you might consider posting a job request at a job board. A good place to start with would be Codeable.io and from our Partners page you may also grab a nice discount for it:

https://premium.wpmudev.org/partners/

If you feel like coding it yourself, a good starting point would be to look into the code of one of existing gateways to see how it's implemented in the plugin. Those gateways' implementation files are in the /wp-content/plugins/membership-pro/app/gateway/ folder so you can check them there.

However, Square integration has been also requested a couple of times in the past already so I asked our developers too look into it and see if they could possibly put it on a future features list.

That said, I see that you posted this question on our Members forum so since it's about a feature request for one of our plugins, would you want me to move it to our official "Features and Feedback" forum where other Members of our community could also support the idea or you'd rather prefer to leave it here as it is?

Let me know, please.

Best regards,
    Adam

• Aidan
      • Flash Drive

Thanks for the prompt response, Adam!

Please add this request to the official Features and Feedback forum.

Our company is fully integrated with Square, so it would be ideal to continue with that integration. That being said, I'll check out the partners forums for options there as well.

Thanks again!

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.