Membership 2 is creating duplicate invoices for some reason?

I have membership set up to end on a certain date, December 31. All of my members will have to purchase a new membership on Jan 1. That part seems to be working, but it initially sends the new member an invoice that shows the current date and then creates another invoice with the ending date. (I think that is what is happening anyway.)

I tried to attach screen shots but it does not seem to let me paste them here.

The first invoice 3603-1, shows "paid". It also created another invoice 3609-2 with status "new" that shows payment due December 31, 2015, but that one is confusing to me because it shows the same description "to access from July 28, 2015 to December 31, 2015". Actually, if they paid again on December 31, 2015, they would be getting access from January 1 - December 31, 2016. Do I have something set up incorrectly inside of M2?

• Adam Czajczyk

Hey Barb,

I hope you're well today and thank you for your question!

I've accessed your site's dashboard and checked settings. I think everything is configured as it should be but I can also confirm that there are those doubled invoices. I've noticed that apart of the example in question, there are also other doubled invoices and some of theme are "empty" (invoiced to nobody).

I'm not able to replicate this on my setup though and it's not something I've encountered before. That said, I'm asking our 2nd-line support team for help. Hopefully they'll come up with a solution soon. Please note though that their response time might be a little longer than mine here on support forum as they do deal with a lot of complex issues on the daily basis.

Please keep an eye on this thread for further updates and information!

Cheers,
    Adam

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.