Membership 2 Login redirects to /login/login which doesn't exist

When a user successfully logs in from our /login page, it used to redirect to their account page. Since this weekend, it redirects to /login/login which doesn't exist, so the user gets a "Page Not Found" error.

I made a copy of our site and disabled all plugins except for M2. It did not fix the problem (but did totally mess up the site!).

• Kasia Swiderska

Hello iPolitics,

Since there was no access to staging site I wasn't able to second test that involves changing theme.
    I tested login form on your site and this redirect is caused by something that breaks JavaScript that handles login form.
    Even when you just click login button it does redirect - when it works it should check first if credentials are valid (it does that in the background with the ajax) and then without reloading page it should only display error. On your site it is not doing that, every click on button reloads page.

There was no errors in browser console that would point me to right direction and show me what is causing this issue.

I tested the same login shortcode on my lab site and I wasn't able to replicate this issue.

In this case could you please send in the following via our secure contact form https://premium.wpmudev.org/contact/#i-have-a-different-question :

- Mark to my attention, the subject line should contain only: ATTN: Kasia Swiderska
    - Do not include anything else in the subject line, doing so may delay our response due to how email filtering works.
    - Link back to this thread
    - Include WordPress admin access details (login address, username & password) [STAGING SITE]
    - Include FTP log-in details (hostname, username & password) [STAGING SITE]
    - Include any relevant URLs for your site

IMPORTANT: Please make sure you select "I have a different question" for your topic, so it doesn't go back to the forums - this and the subject line ensure that it gets assigned to me.

Please confirm here that you send those credentials

kind regards,
    Kasia

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.