Membership 2 Not showing content

I’m having issues with membership 2 not showing posts for signed in members. When you login, you get redirected to a blog category that would show posts only available to members. But when you login as a member, you are shown a blank screen. please help

• Rupok
    • Support Ninja

Hi kstudiofx,

So sorry for the inconvenience. To see the issue live, I logged in with Support Access and created a test user on your site. Then manually assigned both memberships for that user. Then I logged out as super admin, and then logged in with that test user. I was taken to the category for your members. But I could not see any post there. So I logged in Support Access again in a different browser, then went to that category page. I can see two posts there as Super Admin.

To investigate further, I copied the URL of one post from that category page, and tried to access that post with the test user. Surprisingly, that post was being shown under "uncategoriezed" category. But when I accessed that post as Admin, it was showing under your category for members. Please check attached screenshots for reference.

I think, for this reason, your members can't see those posts in your member category page. But weird thing is, how the category is being changed for your members.

I tried to regenerate this on my test site, but I could not. So I think, this is your site specific issue.

Just to make sure no other plugin is causing this, can you please do a plugin conflict test? To know more about plugin conflict test, you can check this guide: http://premium.wpmudev.org/manuals/using-wpmu-dev/getting-support/

Please let us know the result of your test. If you don't find any other plugin conflicting and causing this, please confirm. We will be glad to investigate further.

Have a nice day. Cheers!

Rupok

• Nithin
    • Support Wizard

Hi kstudiofx,

It seems like the issue is with category not being display when protected, could you please try the following patch, and check whether it works. You’ll have to replace the attached file, located under /wp-content/plugins/membership/app/rule/category/class-ms-rule-category-model.php.

Please let us know how that goes, so that we could give a closer look if needed. Have a nice day.

Kind Regards,

Nithin

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.