Membership 2 One invoice turns in to many and marked as already paid

Membership 2 creates multiple invoices when i create just one and mark them as paid already.

• Adam Czajczyk
    • Support Gorilla

Hello Verstraeten

I hope you're well today and thank you for your question!

I checked your site and currently there's one "paid' invoice which seems to be fine. I tried to manually create invoices on my own setup to see if I can replicate the "multiple invoices" issues but I wasn't able to.

I do, however, think, that I"m missing something. I read the chat but it wasn't clearly stated there what exact settings do you select when you are creating a new invoice manually. Could you please sum it up for me again so I was sure that I'm testing exactly the same way as you do? I mean: I'll go to the "Billing" section and use "Create invoice" so what exact options I should choose there (including status, dates etc) to create this?

Let me know please and I'll test it again and consult it with our developers again.

Kind regards,
    Adam

• Verstraeten
    • The Incredible Code Injector

1 - Go to MS2 billing
    2 - Create new invoice
    3 - Fill necessary fields (invoice status 'Billed for exemple) and click to save
    4 - Click to "view" under invoice number in MS2 Billing, the invoice is displayed in front end (do nothing else)
    5 - Open the admin in a new window and go to MS2 "Billing" you will see that sevral invoices are created. One is pending, other are marked as paid with due dates in the future

If make invoice status as "Pending" while creating the new invoice, the result is in MS2 billing:
    1- In "Pending", the new invoice appears normally but
    2 - in "Paid" several invoices are also created with fantaisy due dates

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.