Membership 2 Payments Not Being Recorded

Hi,

I was initially looking to report the following issue:

- When a finite membership expires, and a user chooses to sign up or the same membership again, after completing the payment process with PayPal, users are returned to the site, but the invoice thay have paid is marked as "billed" and is not automatically moving to "paid" and updating their membership to active.

I was in the process of setting up a test scenario for someone at WPMU to review, but I'm now having a different issue that's preventing me getting that far, after signing up as a new user:

- User is presented with the option of selecting a membership to join, only "Basic Member" is displayed, this is the membership that they should have received by using the sign up form
- User attempts to pay via paypal, payment is successful, but there is no record of the invoice or payment anywhere in M2P. If you attempt to pay again, PayPal shows the error "This invoice has already been paid. For more information, please contact the merchant."

I have enabled Support access. Though you will not be able to test the full scenario without a test user for my PayPal SandBox account...

Thanks,