Membership 2 Plugin Customizations

A while back I posted a question trying to find out how to make Membership 2 Plugin pages look more like the examples shown in the promo material for the plugin, as the whole reason I got into WPMU Dev in the first place was to use it... I didn't realise how much work was involved in getting it to look half decent. My previous post is here: https://premium.wpmudev.org/forums/topic/membership-2-plugin-customizations

The fix that a helpful soul gave me for the 'ugly-ness' problem worked at the time, but I've just gone in to make some changes and have found that they now aren't working - I'm not sure if that's related to the recent updates I've done or something else? But either way the Account page looks terrible again (thought slightly different to my previous post as I've made some other changes - current screenshot attached and the page is here: drgeraldlewis.com/account).

Any help figuring out how to make this screen look better would be appreciated - Ideally I'd like to do the following:
1. Remove the large space above the heading 'Account' - there seems to be nothing there and no obvious way to get rid of it.
2. Remove the 'Account' heading.
3. Change all writing to white (not the black that some of it is)
4. Space out the form fields and create a defined box next to it (probably in white)

Any help would be much appreciated :slight_smile:

• Nastia

Hello @Pam, I hope you are well today!

The CSS code must have been lost after an update.

Please use the following CSS code:

/*Account Page*/
    .page-id-2432 h1.post_title {
      display:none;
    }

.page-id-2432 .post_content {
      color: white;}
    .page-id-2432  h2 {
      color: white;}
    .page-id-2432 td.ms-label-field {
      background: white;
      color: grey;
      border-radius: 3px;
      width: 459px;
      padding-left: 5px;
    }
    .page-id-2432 table {
      border-spacing: 10px;
      border-collapse: separate;
    }

I didn't see a space above the heading 'Account', can you please check this again if the issue is fixed. If not, please inform us what browser are you using :slight_smile:

I will suggest to use a child theme or a plugin like this one for this additional CSS. That way you're protected when you come to upgrade.

I hope this helps!

Cheers,
    Nastia

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.