Membership 2 Pro and Sites Pro

Hello,
I've just bought your membership for one year.

I installed the plugins "Pro Sites" and "2 Pro Membership", but I can not make communicate the two plugins. it is possible that when I pay to go to level 2 with "Pro Sites" is also unlocks a membership? Or connect to a membereship unlocking plugin and premium themes?

I have to create a membership where those who subscribe to pay € 97 a month and pay when you must unlock all the plugins and themes premium. Also every month you have to unlock the content automatically, a little at a time each month. is this possible?

Thanks

• Adam Czajczyk

Hey Luca,

I hope you're well today and thank you for you question!

it is possible that when I pay to go to level 2 with "Pro Sites" is also unlocks a membership?

I don't believe it's possible out of the box. Our Pro Sites plugin isn't a "membership" plugin but rather a tool to offer premium features for your bloggers/sub-sites admins.

You may however "exclude" some themes/plugins from Pro Sites packages and then protect them with Membership 2. This way you could "drop" some new themes to the members from time to time.

Also every month you have to unlock the content automatically, a little at a time each month. is this possible?

This is called a "Dripped Content Membership". To use it, please go to your dashboard's

"Membership 2" -> "Memberships" page

and create a new membership, then select "Dripped Content Membership" on the "Create New Membership" screen and follow the instructions.

I hope that helps and if you have any further questions, please ask. I'll be glad to assist!

Cheers,
    Adam

• Predrag Dubajic

Hi Luca,

Membership is more intended to be used for site / subsite admins to limit member access to certain pages, posts and other content.
    Pro Sites on other hand is made for network owners to sell sites on his network but it doesn't come with dripped membership.

You could use membership URL Protection add-on in Membership2 to limit access to signup.php
    Hope this works for you.

Best regards,
    Predrag

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.