Membership 2 Pro Automated Email No Password Variable

With automated email responses configured, the "Sign Up - User Account Created" emails send without a password (see screenshot). Username comes through but password is blank. Membership variable being used = %password%. Need a fix ASAP.

• Nastia
    • Support Rock Star

Hello Jason

I trust you are doing well today!

I can't replicate the same on my test site. A user received an email with a username and password information.

I have created a user on your site and the email I received has my password inside:

Would you please let me know how you tested this issue?

Please advise,

Kind Regards,
    Nastia

• Jason
    • Design Lord, Child of Thor

The steps we used:

Membership 2 --> Add Member --> Create a New Wordpress User --> Filled In Username, Email Address, First Name, Last Name, Password --> Create User --> Set Subscription --> "StratoStar Customer" --> Save Changes --> Save Changes

Screenshot of email received is attached.

• Nastia
    • Support Rock Star

Hello Jason

I hope all is well!

Thank you for letting us know the steps, I was testing user's registration from the front end and not from the back end.

I could replicate this issue and I have reported this to our developers.

Once the hot fix will be available, I will post it back here.

Have a nice day and take care!

Cheers,
    Nastia

• Nastia
    • Support Rock Star

Hello Jason , I trust all is well!

Our developer just provided the hot fix, I have attached it in this thread.

Inside the attached hot fix, you will find class-ms-model-communication.php file, please upload this file, by replacing the current one, to wp-content/plugins/membership/app/model folder.

Let me know if you need any further assistance!

Cheers,
    Nastia

• Arris
    • New Recruit

Hello, we have the same issue as the original post. I have tried the attached hotfix, but it doesn't resolve the issue.

Comparing the changes in it to the latest version of the plugin, there is nothing in the hotfix changes that relate to the password in the template.

• Nastia
    • Support Rock Star

Hello Arris , I hope you are doing well today!

My apologies for this. The fix is regarding automated emails not being sent from the Membership plugin.

I have pinged the developer again about this bug. Once there is an update I will post it right back here.

Kind Regards,
    Nastia

• Nastia
    • Support Rock Star

Hello Arris , I hope all is well!

My apologies for the delay fixing this issue. I see the fix is not ready yet, our developer has difficulties fixing it.

I have sent him a direct message about this. Once I have an update on this, I will post it right back here.

I would like to say again my apologies for the delay here and all the troubles that it might cause you.

Thank you for your patience.

Kind regards,
    Nastia

• Nastia
    • Support Rock Star

Hello Arris and Jason , I hope you are doing well!

A developer has posted a fix to this issue. O have attached a file in this thread.

Would you please navigate to /wp-content/plugins/membership/app/model/ and replace the class-ms-model-communication.php file that is attached here.

I tested the hot fix and it is working on my site. Please download the original class-ms-model-communication.php file for a backup, just in case if something goes wrong.

Let us know how it went!

Cheers,
    Nastia

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.