Membership 2 Pro Billing Issue

When users are paying in PayPal, In "History and Logs", I can see that payment was successful. But I can't find that Invoice in "Dashboard > Membership 2 > Billing" section. So for some reason, the invoices are not being created properly.

That's why users are not being assigned to that membership properly and can't get access to content though they have paid.

• Kasia Swiderska

Hello Reece,

I'm very sorry to hear about this issue happening on your site.
    Can you provide me some additional information on your setup? I have seen a screencast where it shows the problem - is this happening also to newest payments?
    Where any of those members which have missing invoices imported?

Also, can you update Membership 2 Pro to latest version? There was issue with first invoice for PayPal gateway in version you are using now, but it was addressed in latest release.
    (Please remember to have backup of site before updating any plugin).

kind regards,
    Kasia

• Kasia Swiderska

Hello Reece,

Does the issue still shows after update?
    Because your site is live and has live payment gateway I created staging site (I had to do that manually as plugin for staging site was not working on your site) and switched there to sandbox gateway to test it.
    During my test I was able to register and join one of the paid memberships - after that I can see that invoice is created and also transactions are in place. I haven't switch off any plugin - it's copy of your live site, only gateway is switch to sandbox.
    You can check it on staging site yoursiteurl.com/staging/ (replace yoursiteurl.com with your site url) - credentials are the same.
    My test user is: invoicetest1

As for the imported members - do you still have the file that was used for the Import?

kind regards,
    Kasia

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.