[Membership 2 Pro] BUG REPORT, Signup button instead of Paynow at payment form.

Hello there,

I am using MS2 Pro for my membership website. here I am giving 14 day free trial to my customer. I am enabling trial for my customer in back-end during they free register on my website. Now, there is a critical bug in MS2 is that MS2 is giving free signup option to user for extend subscription period. for example user has register on my website and got 14 days free trial, now if he click on change membership button and and select his current membership for register he will get "Sign Up" button instead of "Pay Now".. event after customers subscription expire.

I have debugged issue and found that MS2 use

elseif ( $invoice->uses_trial ) {
	if ( defined( 'MS_PAYPAL_TRIAL_SUBSCRIPTION' ) && MS_PAYPAL_TRIAL_SUBSCRIPTION ) {
		$is_free = false;
	} else {
		$is_free = true;
	}
}

As a membership has trial its first invoice will always has "$invoice->uses_trial" enabled and MS2 consider it as a free. even after pay invoice. don't know what wrong with MS2 but you have to check this as soon as possible.

Again, Signup button is not activating membership but it increases expire date. so customer getting 2 months subscription when he pay invoice.

We also have reported issue earlier about the same. you can find out here. https://premium.wpmudev.org/forums/topic/wrong-expiry-date-in-membership-2

Let us know if you need any information regarding this bug

Thanks,
Knawat.com

• James Morris

Hello Knawat.com

I hope you are well today.

Thank you for taking the time to dig into this issue and provide us with the results of your debugging efforts. I will most certainly update the task regarding this and make our SLS Team aware of your findings. I will also express the urgency of the situation for you.

However, for future reference, please keep all future replies to this specific task in the original thread where you first reported the issue. This enables us to keep all information related to a specific problem centralized and helps us to provide you better service.

Since this issue is directly related to your original report, I'm going to go ahead and close this ticket and cross reference your findings. Please continue any further comments in the original thread.

Thank you for your understanding and patience while we sort through this issue.

Best regards,

James Morris

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.