membership 2 pro causes error "Failed to load resource"

Hello,

for some reason resources stopped appearing on my site.
error:
"Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 (Not Found)"

all of my active plugins are up-to-date, as is my theme and of course wp version.
after deactivating plugins one by one it seems membership 2 pro is causing the issue.

what can I do to solve this issue?
{i've enabled support access for you}

• Abdul Wajed

Hi lee levi,

I hope you are well today. :slight_smile:

I have checked your site and it is the Media Protection add-on that is causing the problem. To solve the issue you can disable it and your resource will be loaded without any errors.

I'm able to replicate the same issue on my end with the latest version of Membership 2 Pro. This is a known issue and already reported as a bug and our developers are working hard to fix this issue. I'll mark it as a bug again and send a report to the developer so he will provide a new plugin version or a hotfix.

Please keep in mind, our developers work around the clock and they have to deal with lots of critical issues and other things. So it may take a little while for them to check this and release a fix.

I appreciate your patience!

Meanwhile could you please try the following workaround if you want to use Media Protection add-on. Add the following code in your wp-config.php:

define( 'M2_MEDIA_ETAG_DISABLED', true );

Make sure you add this code, before /* That's all, stop editing! Happy blogging. */ line. Enable Media Protection add-on and save your permalink settings and check whether it's work or not, it's worth a shot.

Please let us know how it goes! Have a nice day. :relaxed:

Have a nice day. Cheers!
    Wajed

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.