Membership 2 Pro & CoursePress Pro

How do I integrate Members 2 Pro with CoursePress Pro to protect my courses pages?

I would like to do two things:

1) Protect my individual courses as a standard membership

2) Protect my individual courses pages for a drip membership

Thanks ahead of time!

• Milan
    • WordPress Wizard

Hello Joseph,

I hope you are having a good day and thanks for asking us. :slight_smile:

You have answer of your question in itself. :slight_smile:

1) Protect my individual courses as a standard membership

There are two ways to go for this, first one is that you crate simple standard membership and then protect each unit’s and course URL in member’s protection rules. This will stop any user not having membership for course access. You’ll need to protect unit’s and module’s url too, which you can easily identify by visiting each piece of your course. To follow this way, you’ll need URL Protection addon activated.

Another way out is that you enable Individual Custom Posts add on and then via Memberships > Protection Rules > Custom Post Type Items protect pieces of course. :slight_smile:

This way your one course will have full protection of membership you chose to protect it with.

2) Protect my individual courses pages for a drip membership

That is very easy as each single page got its own url. :wink: Just protect those urls via Memberships > Protection Rules with power of URL Protection addon. :slight_smile:

Hope this helps you. If you have any confusion about this solution, I am here to help you further. :slight_smile:

Best Regards,

Milan

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.