Membership 2 Pro Custom Post Type Protection

My custom post type Articles do not have the same protection options as pages and posts. I've made sure the add on is turned on for custom post types. I've uninstalled and reinstalled the plugin twice.

The URL is https://staging2.thinkleader.com. I've provided access within the dashboard plugin.

• Vaughan
    • Support/SLS MockingJay

Hi TLDCO

Hope you're well?

I can't seem to access your site with Support access, I get a Javascript & Cookies disabled error for some strange reason. Do you have any security plugins installed?

Do you have the Individual Posts add-on enabled too? if not can you try enabling that too & try de-activating the Category Add-on.

Could you also take a screenshot of the difference?

Thanks

• TLDCO
    • Site Builder, Child of Zeus

I've turned off Wordfence and Defender. Not sure if either of those were blocking or not.

This is strange, I don't see any tables associated with the plugin in the database but I can find membership items in the options table. It seems no matter what I do with uninstalling it doesn't fix anything. Now I can't see any of my custom post type articles on the frontend without being logged in even though no protection has been set up on those posts.

• Vaughan
    • Support/SLS MockingJay

Hi,

It looks like you may have de-activated the WPMUDEV Dashboard plugin too, or have revoked access. Can you double check that access is granted again?

Most of the settings are in the wp_options tables, but Rules etc are also custom post types, so you should find the majority in the wp_posts & wp_postmeta tables too.

Thanks

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.