Membership 2 Pro custom registration process

Do you know some quick and dirty way to have a registration form shortcode displays for everyone, not only guests. How could I change the registration process, so after submitting the registration form it takes user directly to first page of dripped content?

This is my current register page: http://preview.pz47spg60scvunmicg4v8pweqj1w0zfrlngfoe5iirs8m2t9.box.codeanywhere.com/register

If this requires custom development, could you direct me to which files I should modify?

This is the end result I am looking for: http://wyzwanie90dni.pl/zapis-do-programu (I fill the form and it takes me to day 1 of the program). I have decided to switch my membership plugin from s2member to yours, for our english version of the platform.

• Predrag Dubajic

Hey Artur,

Hope you're doing well today :slight_smile:

I'm not sure that I understand why the registration form should be shown for registered users as well, why not show login form as well for users with existing account?

In Membership 2 > Help > Shortcodes you can find some additional shortcode options including the one for login form to redirect on login, it would look like this:
    [ms-membership-login redirect_login="CUSTOM_URL"]

Completed signup will redirect the user to page you have set in Membership 2 > Settings under Thank-You Page selector.

To customize redirect for different registration you will indeed need a help of a developer and make use of API that comes with the plugin.
    You can find API documentation under Membership 2 > Help > API Docs panel.

You can post a job in our job board where you can hire a developer to assist further:
    http://premium.wpmudev.org/wpmu-jobs/
    Please note that, no WPMU official staff members are allowed to work in the job board.

Best regards,
    Predrag

• Artur

OK I have found a dirty way to do this on my own:

in class-ms-view-shortcode-registeruser.php
      '// if ( is_user_logged_in() ) { return ''; }'

in class-ms-view-shortcode-registeruser.php modify:
      'public function register_user() {'

Is there any documentation on how to build addons or a hello world addon available?

How can I disable automatic updates, or implement those changes, so that update will not remove them?

P.S. I am sorry for using wrong reply :slight_frown:

• Artur

OK I have found a dirty way to do this on my own:

in class-ms-view-shortcode-registeruser.php
    // if ( is_user_logged_in() ) { return ''; }

in class-ms-view-shortcode-registeruser.php modify:
    public function register_user() {

Is there any documentation on how to build addons or a hello world addon available?

How can I disable automatic updates, or implement those changes, so that update will not remove them?

• Milan

Hello Artur

Hope you are well today and thanks for asking us. :slight_smile:

Unfortunately No, But you can review other addons in /wp-content/plugins/membership/app/addon folder. Hopefully it will give you some idea. :slight_smile:

You can disable automatic updates via WPMU DEV > manage > General Settings > Enable automatic updates > turn switch off. Please take a look at this screenshot for more information. :slight_smile:

Let me know how it goes. :slight_smile:
    Cheers,
    Milan

• Milan

Hey Nir

Glad you asked us. :slight_smile:

But Nir to keep this discussion on track and specific to member, I request you to open new thread for your request. :slight_smile: You will get better and faster support that way. So to do that, please go to this link and write your query, hit post and you're done. Now wait for notification. We will attempt it as soon as possible. :slight_smile:

Cheers,
    Milan

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.