I have a bit of a chicken / egg situation. I need to be able to get onto the Membership 2 Pro created pages (/register) to make changes to the layout in the Upfront screen, but I can't get to those pages because I'm already logged in as admin (and obviously can't make changes if I log out) so I get sent to different screens than the ones I need to change.
I'd like to do the following to the the initial screen you get sent to when you go to drgeraldlewis.com/register (the first screen you get to with the membership list):
1. Add a similar header image to all my other pages but can't get to upfront to insert it.
2. Change the background colour of the content section but can't get into upfront to insert it.
3. Remove the large empty section at the top and the header that says 'registration' (though I have mentioned this in support questions for the other M2P pages so potentially if I fix that one once then it will flow through to the others).
4. Change black font to white seeing as it will be on a coloured background)
After you click 'signup' you get taken to a different screen (still /register though), but I have the same problem as above. I'd like to:
1. All 4 changes above... plus
2. Create defined form fields for people to fill their information into (border/white background/probably some padding so it looks modern and nice)
Any help would be much appreciated :slight_smile: