[Membership 2 Pro] Enable site creation for specific plan user.

Hello support I want to enable site making feature in my multiste website only to one specific plan i.e. Gold plan. If user pay for this plan then he/she will able to make site in my multisite. Is it possible?

• James Morris
    • WordPress Enthusiast

Hello Lee

I hope you are well today.

Actually, the simplest way to accomplish this is to use the native Add-ons in Membership 2 Pro.

Admin Side Protection
    Advanced menu protection
    Multiple Memberships

With these 3 Add-ons and the native Pages Protection Rules functionality, you could restrict the Pro Sites signup page and Dashboard pages for all memberships except Gold. By using the Multiple Memberships Add-on, you could offer that single package as an upgrade to an existing membership.

Note: For this to work, you need to have Membership 2 Pro Network Activated with the following define in wp-config.php

define( 'MS_PROTECT_NETWORK', true );

I hope this clarifies a bit. Let us know if you have any further questions. We’ll be happy to help! :slight_smile:

Best regards,

James Morris

• Lee
    • New Recruit

Hello Support,

I activated all the add-ons. But I am not getting how to restrict users other than gold package members, from creating a site in pro site. Currently, any user with any package can create their website.

• Ash
    • WordPress Hacker

Hello Lee

Please go to Membership 2 > Protection Rules and select Gold membership for Pro Sites page. Then only the members of Gold membership will be able to access that page as well as create a pro site.

Hope it helps! Please feel free to ask more questions if you have any.

Have a nice day!

Cheers,

Ash

• Ash
      • WordPress Hacker

Hello Lee

I can’t login using support access, it redirects me to the home page. Seems you have a security plugin or login rename plugin.

Would you please send me your admin login and cpanel details?

You can send me privately in the following format:

1. Please go to https://premium.wpmudev.org/contact/#i-have-a-different-question

2. Select “I have a different question” if not selected

3. In subject line put “Attn-Ash” (this will ensure that the email is assigned to me)

4. Provide the wanted details.

5. Add the thread link in the message so that I can track.

Have a nice day!

Cheers,

Ash

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.