[Membership 2 Pro] Form builder for registration

Hi
I really believe that a form builder is needed for a membership plugin to cover all membership situation. Simple but kinda core feature...

• Rupok
    • Support Ninja

Hi thomas,

Thanks a lot for your suggestion. Can you please explain a little more about what type of form builder are you looking for? Do you want to customize the registration form only? Or something else too? In the title, I see that your request is for Registration. If you want to have a customized registration form, you can try using this plugin: https://wordpress.org/plugins/cimy-user-extra-fields/

With this one, you can create additional input fields in the Membership 2 Pro registration form.

Please let us know what other facilities with a form builder you are looking for in the registration page. That will help us to understand your requirement better and to provide you better solutions.

Have a nice day. Cheers!
    Rupok

• Philippe
    • Flash Drive

Back to feature for registration form.

As you would know many plugins have their own registration forms due to the added details required during the registration process.
    A good example of this would be woocommerce multivendor Marketplace which requires store details during the registration process.

It would be nice if when creating a membership plan is we could be given an option to attach it to
    another plugins registration form either via a shortcode which is already provided by those plugins or by choosing a page.
    In my case as a multisite user using members 2 pro from the network dashboard for all sites! Of cause this would have to be able to be able to call those codes from the whole network.

Only way around around that I can see is have it accept a URL to the registration page in question.

This is a problem I am currently working on solving so you have any suggestions please feel free to respond.

Cheers

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.