[Membership 2 Pro] Givingmembership pro 2 members discounts in marketpress but not non members

So I was wondering is there a way to generate a discount coupon for a new paid member when they are done and paid and if some one creates an account in marketpress they don't get a discount. In other words you have to be a paid member for a coupon. Also if a person who creates an account on marketpress and later registers the two can be linked and then they get a discount coupon? Thanks I hope I explained that correctly. =)

• James Morris

Hello Tony

I hope you are well today.

I'm afraid this isn't possible with these two plugins out of the box and would require a significant amount of custom coding to accomplish. Basically, the way coupons are designed would have to be rewritten to account for checks for user account AND membership status, if Membership 2 Pro integration was active. Then the UI would have to be rewritten to define special discounts for users who have an active Membership 2 Membership. This is a pretty major rewrite and I'm afraid is a bit outside the scope of support.

However, this integration would be useful and would make for an interesting feature! I'm flagging this ticket as a feature request for our team to consider for future updates.

If this is a critical feature that your business relies on, you may want to consider posting your requirements on the Jobs & Pros board where developers in the community can bid on doing this custom job for you. Please note that Pros listed on the Jobs & Pros board are not employed by WPMU DEV. They are fellow members of the community.

I hope this clarifies a bit.

Best regards,

James Morris

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.