Membership 2 Pro + Gravity Forms

Hi there - I've read a bit about this in the forums for the previous plugins, but wonder if the process has changed. I'm running Membership 2 with only one membership level, and I want to use gravity forms for registration. How can I integrate the two to have newly registered users automatically join the membership level upon GF submission? Thanks!

• Vinod Dalvi
    • WP Unicorn

Hi @tom108,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

To use Gravity Form for registration with Membership 2 Pro plugin you have to follow the following steps :
    1. Add the following code to your theme’s functions.php file
    add_filter( 'ms_frontend_handle_registration', '__return_false' );
    to turn off the default Register of Membership 2 Pro.

2. You have to configure the page containing the member registration form from Gravity Forms under the "Register" in "Membership2 Pages" under "Membership2 Settings - General"

Find more information about the usage of this plugin on the following page.

https://premium.wpmudev.org/project/membership/#product-usage

Best Regards,
    Vinod Dalvi

• tom108
    • New Recruit

Thanks, this seems to work but for one thing... it leaves the membership level of the new member as "visitor" rather than assigning the desired membership, so we'd then have to go assign manually. Is there a way to automate this?

• Ash
    • WordPress Hacker

Hello @tom108

I hope you are well today.

How's about make a standalone registration page for registration? Send the user to the registration page first, and after login send them to the membership page? So that they can buy the membership after login.

Also, would you please share a link of your register page?

Cheers
    Ash

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.