Membership 2 Pro Integration with Single Sign-On.

We're trying to integrate the membership 2 Pro login/registration with single sign-on. We've tried many alternatives - but cannot get it to work. So I'm wondering if there's a way to extend M2Pro to allow for single sign-on.
We want:

1) Sign In/Register - either normal process or with Single Sign-On

2) For Register:
User will need to be manually approved by admin before they have access - this has been achieved with one of the "addon" provided in the forum "user activation"

This is how the sign in form looks like http://encsstaging.wpengine.com/sign-in/

This is the plugin we used for social login http://miled.github.io/wordpress-social-login/index.html

Can any expert shed some light and guidance for us to have a custom solution in place? We've spent a great deal of time on this and tried all possible workarounds.

• Bernadette

Managed to get Single Sign On to work.
    After social authentication, user is redirected to Memberships page to select a free "Membership".
    Once they select the free membership, the "user activation add-on" kicks in to block the newly registered member.

Whether or not the registration is coming from Single Sign On or conventional registration, this is causing 2 problems now: (I suspect this is mainly due to "user activation" addon.)

1) All website navigation has been automatically replaced. Header/Footer with Pending Membership.

2) the member unapproved member has lost all access to pages (inc non protected pages). Even with direct link inserted, the unapproved member is being redirected back to this Memberships (Pending approval) page.

Need urgent help please.

• Predrag Dubajic

Hi Bernadette,

I did some tests with Unapproved add-on but I'm afraid that I can't replicate neither of these issues, my menu is displayed properly and I can access all unprotected pages.

I don't have social login plugin however so I'm wondering if this is related to that.

Can you tell me what happens if you disable social login and try to use default M2 registration process, are you experiencing same issue after that or not?

Also, which user activation add-on you are using, was it provided by our staff or WPMU DEV member, could you send me a link from where you have downloaded it so we can be sure we're working with the same add-on here?

Best regards,
    Predrag

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.