Membership 2 Pro Manual Update Subscription status problem

I am having issues manually updating subscriptions for those that have mailed in checks that have memberships that have expired.
It shows certain members status as "Pending (activate on next payment)" and when I change to "Active" and save it, the membership status goes back to "Pending (activate on next payment)" and will not update the membership so they can log into protected members only areas of the site.

• Kasia Swiderska
    • Support nomad

Hello Scott,

Can you check that one member you had problem with? There was problem with changing status of the subscription, but I changed that by removing and then again adding membership to that member from members list.
    You would need to check if the expiration date is correct - it is set to 2017-04-30 and it was added automatically.
    Because this is date range membership without start date can you check on next user if removing start date will allow you to change subscription status? However it might be still faster to remove and add again membership from user list.

kind regards,
    Kasia

• Scott
    • Design Lord, Child of Thor

Thanks for your fast reply - I will try that with the other members (approx 25) and let you know if we encounter any other issues. We didn't notice it at first that it wasn't saving the update so I need to go back and re-check the other members status.
    Thanks,
    Scott

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.