[Membership 2 Pro] Membership 2 Plugin Conflicts with WP Hospital Management

Membership 2 Plugin conflicts with WP-Hospital-Management system plugin. Could you please fix? I had issues with using the plugin called “Hospital Management System”. The plugin creator logged in and inspected my website and found that there was a conflict with Membership 2. Activation of Membership 2 disables certain features of Hospital Management System. I can share screenshots with you, but they contain sensitive data. Please message me for them so that I can provide additional information.

• Dimitris
    • Support Star

Hello there FZCU

I trust you’re doing good! :slight_smile:

Yes please, we’d like more details on this. As this is public forum, you must send us your details through our safe contact form https://premium.wpmudev.org/contact/#i-have-a-different-question

using this template:

Subject: “Attn: Dimitris

– any additional info about the conflict (which aspects are affected) and any feedback from Hospital Management System developers

– a copy of the “Hospital Management System” plugin, as it’s a premium one and don’t have access to it

– link back to this thread for reference

– any other relevant urls

Keep in mind the subject line as ensures that it gets assigned to me.

Warm regards,

Dimitris

• FZCU
    • The Incredible Code Injector

Dmitris,

The form that you sent me the link to use does not have the ability to upload files. I would like to upload and send the files to you. Could you please email me privately, or send me the link to a form that has upload capabilities.

FCZU

• FZCU

Dimitris,

Hi! I got your email. Unfortunately, the Dasinfo media team did not provide specifics. They only stated that when they disabled certain elements of your plugin their plugin started working. As both WPMUDEV and Dasinfomedia are popular membership plugin providers for WordPress, it might be good for you guys to work with each other to ensure that your plugins don’t conflict again in the future. On my part I will try to contact them again to obtain specifics. Is there a specific email that I can have them contact you guys at?

• Nastia
    • Support Rock Star

Hello FZCU

Hope all is well!

We will look into this issue, though any additional information from the DasinfoMedia developers will help us to figure out what was the issue. Please ask them to email us directly to contact@wpmudev.org with any additional information and we will report this to our developers and see what can be done from our end to make both plugins compatible.

Thank you and have a nice day!

Cheers,

Nastia

• FZCU

I have contacted them and informed them. It might be beneficial for you guys at WPMUDEV to contact them as well. You never know on who’s side the plugin conflict is occuring. Their contact information is provided below for your convenience.

http://www.dasinfomedia.com/contact-us/

Get in Touch

Dasinfomedia Pvt. Ltd.

A 206, Shapath Hexa, Opp. Sola High Court, S G Road, Ahmedabad, India

Dasinfomedia LLC

616 Corporate Way,Suite 2 #4000,

Valley Cottage,NY 10989

Email Us At:

sales@dasinfomedia.com

24/7 Phone Support:

+91 7940069459

Talk to Us:

dasinfo2 on SKYPE

• Nastia
    • Support Rock Star

Hell FZCU

Hope you’re doing well!

Thank you for providing to us this information. Would you please let us know what was disabled in the WP-Hospital-Management system plugin or what has been deactivated in Membership 2 plugin? We will be happy to investigate it further, once we know more information about it. If this is something that can be fixed within our plugin, our developers will have a closer look at the code to fix it.

Please advise,

Cheers,

Nastia

• FZCU

Nastia,

I have no knowledge of what the Dasinfomedia team did. I said that before. I have provided Dasinfomedia with your contact information. Hopefully, they will contact WPMUDEV. If they do not, there is nothing that I can do about it except to use either another membership or hospital software.

FZCU

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.