[Membership 2 PRO] Membership 2 PRO 'email from address & name'

Hi.

Some time ago we had a patch from WPMU that would allow us to have emails sent from the plugin use a different 'from name' and 'from email address'. This helped our customers identify the emails as being from our website rather than 'wordpress', which they wouldn't recognize.

That code doesn't seem to be working anymore.

Support access has been granted.

Screenshots:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/r1vsz7r05p1xtfj/Screenshot%202019-09-05%2016.39.47.png?dl=0

https://www.dropbox.com/s/1885v64iatr5lqy/Screenshot%202019-09-05%2016.39.40.png?dl=0

Can you please assist?

Thanks.

Bob

• Nithin
    • Support Wizard

Hi Robert,

Some time ago we had a patch from WPMU that would allow us to have emails sent from the plugin use a different ‘from name’ and ‘from email address’.

Is this a custom code? If yes, could you please share the code so that we could have a better idea?

I could notice you are using an SMTP plugin, if you already have any patch or code added separately, then would recommend you to temporarily remove the code, and enable “Force From Name Replacement” option in the plugin side, under Settings > Easy WP SMTP > SMTP Settings, and then see whether it works fine?

This would give a better about what’s causing the issue. Please do let us know how that goes so that we could check further if needed. Looking forward to your response.

Kind Regards,

Nithin

• Robert
    • The Crimson Coder

Hi Nithin. I’ve got that working now. I appreciate your help.

There’s another issue that I thought we’d addressed before. We’re needing to be able to send Membership 2 PRO emails to our membership administrator rather than our website admin. Is this possible?

Thanks again.
    Bob

• Nithin
    • Support Wizard

Hi Robert ,

We’re needing to be able to send Membership 2 PRO emails to our membership administrator rather than our website admin. Is this possible?

You can perform this via “Automated Email Response” feature, ie once you edit a membership, under Membership 2 > Memberships page.

Each membership should allow setting up email templates and also configure the email via which the emails would be sent.

Could you please check, and see whether that would fit to your requirements? :slight_smile:

Regards,
    Nithin

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.