[Membership 2 Pro] Membership 2 Pro Not sending emails

Hi,

Membership Pro doesn't seem to be sending emails?

As far as I can tell, everything is setup correctly?

I've tested the Password reset and the standard wordpress one comes through, but not the M2 one?

Thanks for your help.

Ian

• Kasia Swiderska
    • Support nomad

Hello Ian,

Would you mind allowing support access so we can have a closer look at this?

To enable support access you can follow this guide here:

https://premium.wpmudev.org/docs/getting-started/getting-support/#chapter-5

I have done test of emails on my lab site and they are sent. Can you tell me which emails have you tested? Like “user account created” or any of the Subscription emails?

kind regards,

Kasia

• Ian Hulme
    • Design Lord, Child of Thor

Hi Kasia,

After further testing, it looks like its just the password reset email that’s the issue?

I’ve setup support access for you.

Also, bit of a side note, with all the testing I’ve done, I came across the the fact that my user had multiple invoices associated to the account which when removed stayed on the user view? I ended up deleted them in the database, when you remove an invoice through the back end is it supposed to delete the row from the posts table?

Thanks,

Ian

• Kasia Swiderska
    • Support nomad

Hello Ian,

After further testing, it looks like its just the password reset email that's the issue?

I've setup support access for you.

I have tested password reset and I received email – please see the screenshot.

Are there specific steps to follow to replicate this problem on your site? Like I need to reset password from specific form? I used login form on Account page.

Also, bit of a side note, with all the testing I've done, I came across the the fact that my user had multiple invoices associated to the account which when removed stayed on the user view?

What is user? Where those the same invoices for the same period of time? Have you deleted them from Billings and they were still showing on the user account page?

Because when you remove Invoice from Billings page, then on user account it should still show, but with Status "Archived"

kind regards,

Kasia

• Kasia Swiderska
    • Support nomad

Hello Ian,

Ah right, it seems to be on the default wordpress login/reset password page:

https://www.artsnetbeds.org.uk/artist-login

I’ve tested this form also and again I received reset password email correctly

As for the billing, I didn’t look for the “archived” I was just trying to remove them from the system for testing as it kept adding a year to the end of the last membership bought.

I can see now that your payment gateway is live, so I am not able to test that – does it still happening? I mean adding the additional year to invoices?

Also Membership 2 Pro has option to reset settings after testing:

Open the Settings page and add &reset=1 to the URL. A prompt is displayed that can be used to reset all Membership2 settings. Use this to clean all traces after testing the plugin.

kind regards,

Kasia

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.