[Membership 2 Pro] Membership 2 Pro & Toolset compatability

Hello there, I have already contacted Toolset (OnTheGoSystems) and they asked me to contact you. There seem to be fundamental compatability issues when using Toolset and Membership 2 - specifically the Toolset plugin CRED Forms. It seems to be creating a permission issue (i.e. not showing CRED forms for a chosen user role etc).

Please can your developers look at what the issues might be and release a patch / update to fix this?

THanks

Paul

• Dimitris

Hello there Paul,

hope you're doing good today and thanks for reaching us! :slight_smile:

As the Toolset plugin CRED Forms is a premium one, we don't have access to it, in order to further troubleshoot.
    Having said that, could you please send us over some server details, so we could download it from your site for our tests? As this is public forum, you should send us your details through our safe contact form https://premium.wpmudev.org/contact/#i-have-a-different-question using this template:

Subject: "Attn: Dimitris"
    - WordPress admin (login url/username/password)
    - FTP credentials (host/username/password)
    - link back to this thread for reference
    - any other relevant urls

Keep in mind the subject line as ensures that it gets assigned to me.

It seems to be creating a permission issue (i.e. not showing CRED forms for a chosen user role etc).

Could you please provide some specific replication steps that we could follow? :slight_smile:

Warm regards,
    Dimitris

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.