[Membership 2 Pro] Membership 2 Pro user roles. Much like Facebook Pages.

Is it possible for a membership to be purchased or granted and then for the user to allow other users to control that membership? My model would be similar to the Facebook pages idea. As there is one set of items that a membership has control over, but many users could theoretically oversee them.

• jnkfrancis

Hi Joel,

I hope things are going well. To answer your question, right now Membership Pro 2 is not set up to share a membership. However, you do have some options that you can use to achieve similar results. At the most basic level, you can manually grant levels to users who are associated with another user. You can also create coupons with different options and pass them to your members to share with the people they want to share the membership with. There are many options and configurations you can use with the coupons to get different results.

This idea of sharing memberships like you would with a Facebook page sounds like something that our other members might support, and if it gets traction our devs might pick it up and add it as a feature. So if it is ok with you I am going to move this thread to our "Features and Feedback" section and see if anyone else supports the idea.

Have a great one!

Jeremy

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.