[Membership 2 Pro] Membership 2 Redirecting - Triggering WAF

I seem to have a strange issue. A page protected by Membership 2 is correctly displaying the login screen, but once correct credentials are provided it redirects to wp-login.php, this seems to be triggering the Securii WAF (note that wp-login is not blacklisted so this should not be the case)

• Adam Czajczyk

Hello Nicholas Xerri,

I hope you're well today and thank you for your question!

The message on the screenshot actually suggests that it's an IP that's been blocked rather than any "part of the site" like "wp-login.php". In fact, I can't even access the site via Support Access that you enabled because I'm getting the very same message, just with my current IP instead.

That said, I believe there are firewall settings available in your GoDaddy account. I'm not much familiar with them but it looks like either the firewall is a bit "too sensitive" and automatically blocking pretty much every attempt or somehow it's blocking "all the access" to back-end for all IPs. I think you should check firewall settings in GoDaddy account for your site but if you can't find any way to "unlock" that there, it might actually be worth opening the tickets with GoDaddy - as suggested in the message - asking them for help with this. They should be able to easily identify what rule and why is blocking that and tell you how to fix it.

Kind regards,
    Adam

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.