[Membership 2 Pro] Membership keeps sending emails

Membership pro keeps sending emails to admins and other cancelled membership. I have granted access and email logging is enabled. I just upgraded from 1.1.2 to 1.1.3 but I didn't see a fix to this in the changelog

• Adam Czajczyk

Hello James

I hope you're well today and thank you for your question!

The support access doesn't seem to be active currently. I would like to take a closer look at the issue so if you still need assistance with it, could you please enable it again and let me know here when it's granted?

Also - could you please tell me what kind of notifications from Membership 2 Pro are being sent to those cancelled members and could you please point me to some example members affected (user IDs will suffice, in order not to disclose usernames)?

Best regards,
    Adam

• Adam Czajczyk

Hello James

Thank you for your response.

I checked that and I do see those mails. They seem to be re-send on a regular basis, I mean - there seem to be a pattern.

Did you, by any chance, added a define similar to this to the "wp-config.php" file:

define( "MS_DUPLICATE_EMAIL_HOURS", 24 );.

?

If yes, was it because those mails were being send even more often before? Would you try to remove it and see if that helps?

This line is supposed to "minimize the duplicate messages issue" but it's possible that on this particular setup it's not working properly, if it's there.

If it's not there, it would suggest that for some reason those messages might not be removed from the queue. Let me know about that line then, please.

I have also setup a test on one of my test installs to check it, to make sure if it's something specific to your site or if it's a bug. The test, however, might take up to 2 days so I'd appreciate some patience and I'll update you about results.

Kind regards,
    Adam

• Adam Czajczyk

Hello James

Thank you for your response!

I've been watching my test setup but nothing like that happens there, I'm only getting single messages. One of my colleagues has set a test on his site as well and he'll be able to let me know about results tomorrow - just to double-check that.

However, that would confirm that this is an issue specific to your site and we'll need to investigate it closer. In this case, a full access to the site would be of use and if necessary, I'll include our 2nd-line support team in this so we could solve the issue.

Could you please send in:

Subject: "Attn: Adam Czajczyk"

- Mark to my attention, the subject line should contain only: ATTN: Adam Czajczyk
    - Do not include anything else in the subject line, doing so may delay our response due to how email filtering works.
    - Link back to this thread
    - login URL and admin account login credentials (may be a temporary admin account) data
    - Include FTP log-in details (hostname, username & password)
    - Include hosting control panel access details (login address, username & password) - cPanel's usually the control panel used for this, but your provider may use something else; I'll need this for accessing your site's database, preferably via phpMyAdmin
    - Include any relevant URLs for your site

Please use our contact form here https://premium.wpmudev.org/contact/#i-have-a-different-question

Kind regards,
    Adam

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.