[Membership 2 Pro] Membership plugin renewing members for multiple years without paying

Members are getting renewal emails, and then are automatically billed and being renewed for multiple years without paying. This plugin has been an issue ever since I started using it. I still had unanswered tickets from it for the past 2 years.

I gave an explanation before that the payment gateway none(admin) was set because we manually added all members renewal dates this way. But every time we get to a renewal date it goes haywire.

I have granted access to the site.

• Ash
    • WordPress Hacker

Hello James

We have sent your issue to our second level support team. Please note that, they deal with more complex issues, so there might be little delay. We appreciate your patience on this.

Would you please send me your admin login and cPanel details so that I can pass to the developer?

You can send me privately in the following format:
    1. Please go to https://premium.wpmudev.org/contact/#i-have-a-different-question
    2. Select "I have a different question" if not selected
    3. In subject line put "Attn-Ash" (this will ensure that the email is assigned to me)
    4. Provide the wanted details.
    5. Add the thread link in the message so that I can track.

Have a nice day!

Cheers,
    Ash

• Nithin
    • Support Wizard

Hi James,

Sorry for the delay in keeping you posted. We did further troubleshoot the issue, and the developer was able to replicate the issue. I'm afraid, this is more of a bug with Membership 2 Pro plugin, and we are looking to get this fixed in the next release.

I'm checking with our developer regarding the status of the issue and will keep you posted once I get further feedback asap. Sorry for any inconvenience due to this. Have a great weekend. :slight_smile:

Regards,
    Nithin

• Nithin
    • Support Wizard

Hi James,

Could you please try the beta version of Membership 2 Pro plugin, and see how it goes in your system? The bug seems to be complex to replicate in every WordPress installs, our developer would like to know the status when tested with the beta version of Membership 2 Pro.

Please do let us know how that goes so that we could give a closer look if needed. Have a good day ahead. :slight_smile:

Regards,
    Nithin

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.