[Membership 2 Pro] Membership Pro2 Plugin update issue

I have around 15000 members on the site and close to 950 are Monthly members $5/each.

I have 1.1.1 version of the plugin installed and today when I tried to update it to latest version using your HUB / Dashboard, it updated the plugin but all 15000 users including 10 thousand FREE users started showing MONTHLY membership and it gave them access to premium content.

I had to remove the plugin from plugin directory and uploaded old Plugin version manually and activated, Thank GOD I got this issue fixed but now how the heck do I update plugin?

• Adam Czajczyk

Hello Wali Hassan

I hope you're well today and I'm very sorry to hear about the issue!

The 15000 members site is a huge setup and the update from 1.1 directly to the most recent release apparently turned out to pose a problem. I apologize for it and I'm glad to know that there was no data loss.

I've consulted it with our developers and they would want to investigate the case to find out what happened and why and how to fix/avoid that. However, it would be better to avoid investigation on a live site if possible so would you be able to set up a staging site where we could handle that safely?

Such a staging site should be a "one to one" copy of the live one, preferably on the very same server (just in some sub-folder or sub-directory or under a spare/temporary domain). We would then need a full access to that staging site and our developers would use it to find out how to handle that. You can provide me directly with access credentials to the staging site and I'll provide them to our developers.

Note: Don't leave your login details in this ticket.
    Instead, you can send us your details using our contact form https://premium.wpmudev.org/contact/#i-have-a-different-question and the template below:

Subject: "Attn: Adam Czajczyk"
    - Site login URL
    - WordPress admin username
    - WordPress admin password
    - FTP credentials (host/username/password)
    - cPanel credentials (host/username/password)
    - Folder path to site in question
    - Link back to this thread for reference
    - Any other relevant urls/info

Kind regards,
    Adam

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.