[Membership 2 Pro] Membership sending old invoice instead of new invoice to subscriber

We have a member who had a membership from 2016-2017, then bought another membership recently. Instead of receiving an invoice for the new membership, she received her original invoice, w/ the 2016-17 dates and info.

I confirmed this by seeing the invoice she was sent, as well as looking here: /wp-admin/admin.php?page=membership2-billing&show=logs&invoice=6398

• Ash
    • WordPress Hacker

Hello Alison

This is a strange issue. What is the gateway the member used?

However, we have sent your issue to our second level support team. Please note that, they deal with more complex issues, so there might be a little delay. We appreciate your patience on this.

Meantime, would you please send me your admin login and cPanel details so that I can send to the developer?

You can send me privately in the following format:
    1. Please go to https://premium.wpmudev.org/contact/#i-have-a-different-question
    2. Select "I have a different question" if not selected
    3. In subject line put "Attn-Ash" (this will ensure that the email is assigned to me)
    4. Provide the wanted details.
    5. Add the thread link in the message so that I can track.

Have a nice day!

Cheers,
    Ash

• Alison
    • Design Lord, Child of Thor

I sent you a message via the contact form, although as I said in the form, our servers don't allow FTP connections, and don't have cPanel, so I'll have to either give you a site backup, or provide support access to the admin.

The only payment gateway in use on this site is Stripe.

Thanks for your help!

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.