[Membership 2 Pro] Multiple columns for Membership 2 Registration Form

I know I am probably missing something easy but have been unable to get it working. What I am looking for is a way to make the registration form for membership 2 be in multiple columns so it can be displayed cleaner.

The default is one single column and that makes for a long ugly form I want to make it into 2 and 3 columns. Is there some information on how this can be done.

Thanks for any help and direction.

John Overall

• Dimitris
    • Support Star

Hello there John Overall

I’m afraid there isn’t an easy workaround for this, as the shortcode doesn’t provide any display parameters.

You could either edit this using some custom JS and CSS code or by copying the get_ms_registration_form_fields() from wp-content/plugins/membership-pro/app/view/templates/membership_registration_form.php into a Mu plugin or functions.php of your child theme and make edits in there (most probably you will need to wrap all inputs into groups, then use custom CSS to create the “grid” effect).

This is actually surpasses the scope of our support, so maybe you need to hire a developer for it. You can always make use of our partnership with Codeable from here:

https://premium.wpmudev.org/partners

Warm regards,

Dimitris

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.