Membership 2 Pro: "Payment Failed: Extra Options is invalid."

Whenever a user attempts to purchase a subscription membership from the website, the transaction fails. After pressing submit, the form displays, "Sorry, your signup request has failed. Try again."

Also, the page throws an error at the top of the page that says, "Class not loaded: ReallySimpleCaptcha Class not loaded: MarketPress_MSClass not loaded: MarketPress_MS"

We are using the Authorize.net sandbox payment gateway. We've tried with secure transactions toggled on and off (requires ccv every transaction). Any insight you can provide would be greatly appreciated. We'd really rather use Membership 2 than Paid Memberships Pro.

• Katya Tsihotska

Hi Phvntom

Hope you're having a wonderful day!

I would like to apologize for the inconvenience you're having with this. We already have a report about the similar issue, so I'm going to ask developers to have a closer look at your site in order to help you to resolve this issue. But for further investigation, we will need to have access to your WordPress Dashboard and to your server. You can send us your details through our contact form https://premium.wpmudev.org/contact/#i-have-a-different-question using this template:

Subject: "Attn: Katya Tsihotska"
    -WordPress admin username
    -WordPress admin password
    -login URL
    -FTP credentials (host/username/password)
    -link back to this thread for reference
    -any other relevant URLs

Please use this subject line to ensure that it gets assigned to me.

Kind regards,
    Katya

• Katya Tsihotska

Hi Phvntom

Thank you for sending all needed details.

I have the beta version of the next update of the Membership plugin, where this issue should be fixed, it's attached to my reply.
    You will need to download this archive, unzip it and replace current plugin's folder /wp-content/plugins/membership with the membership folder from the archive.

As usually, before doing any changes I would recommend you to create a full backup of your site.

Let us know if you have any additional questions or if it doesn't help.

Kind regards,
    Katya

• Phvntom

Thank you for the beta version of the plugin update Katya! I actually discovered the problem file shortly before you provided that to me and fixed it with a file from another ticket.

However, the membership 2 plugin randomly reverted to the non-pro version (my account is still premium) and so I still had use for the file you provided me with. This issue has appeared a few times... I'd recommend finding a way to prevent the plugin from downgrading to the non-pro version as it's quite a headache to fix.

Otherwise, thank you very much for your help!

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.