[Membership 2 Pro] peepso integration

does peepso integration come with dev toolkit? I understand that this can be done now.

• Adam Czajczyk

Hello cheryl

I hope you're well today!

I'm not much familiar with PeepSo but from what I can see it's kind of an alternative to BuddyPress. The Membership 2 Pro, however, has a built-in integration with BuddyPress only and other integrations would have to be custom developed.

The Membership 2 Pro does provide an API that could be used for some level of integration (I'm saying "some level" because I'm not familiar with action/filter hooks and possible API of PeepSo - and it would depend on that too) but it would require a lot of custom coding.

That being said, I've let myself to move this post to our "Features & Feedback" forum as a feature suggestion so other Members of our Community could give their feedback and support to this idea.

I'd also love to hear from you a bit more on how do you think such integration should work, what features and in what way should be integrated here - so if you got some ideas, please share :slight_smile:

Best regards,
    Adam

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.