Membership 2 Pro Plugin Causing Blank Screen

I recently installed the Membership 2 Pro plugin on my site. It immediately caused a conflict which resulted in a blank screen. The site is running the latest version of WordPress and the website is built using Profit Builder, which is a drag-n-drop page builder plugin. How can I fix this issue?

• Nastia
    • Support Rock Star

Hello @Big Frank, I hope you are well today!

Sorry to hear you have this issue,

Would you please run a quick check for a conflict with a plugins and theme? Disable all other plugins, switch to a Wordpress default theme and test again. If the issue is gone, please activate one plugin at the time to find out which one is causing this issue.

Please follow the flowchart from the following manual:
    https://premium.wpmudev.org/manuals/using-wpmu-dev/getting-support/

Let us know how it went!

Kind Regards,
    Nastia

• Big Frank
    • Site Builder, Child of Zeus

Greetings Nastia,

It's definitely a conflict between the Profit Builder theme/plugin and a couple of WPMU Dev plugins. The two plugins in question are the "Membership Pro 2" plugin and the "Support System" plugin. I can have one or the other of the plugins activated when using the Profit Builder theme/plugin combination and the website displays properly. However, when both the Membership 2 Pro plugin and the Support System plugin are activated the website will not display when using the Profit Builder theme/plugin. Please advise.

Cheers,
    Frank

• Big Frank

Hi Sajid,

Here is the content of the WP_Debug Log file:

[08-Dec-2015 21:18:51 UTC] PHP Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 41943040 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 178531 bytes) in /home/xxxxxxxx/public_html/wp-includes/formatting.php on line 494

Cheers,
    Frank

• Sajid
    • DEV MAN’s Sidekick

Hi @Big Frank,

Hope you are doing good today :slight_smile:

Thanks for posting the error message here. Its happening because the memory located for a script exhausted.

Try increasing the memory limit by adding following code in wp-config.php file before the line that says that's all stop editing.

define('WP_MEMORY_LIMIT', '128M');

After making the changes try again, if still getting the issue then try other methods of increasing the memory as mentioned in this article.
    https://premium.wpmudev.org/blog/increase-memory-limit/

Hope that helps! If you still need assistance, don't hesitate to ask.

Take care and have a nice day :slight_smile:

Kind Regards,
    Sajid J

• Big Frank

Greetings Sajid,

It appears that everything is all sorted, for the moment.

As always, the support here is beyond compare.

I wish there was some info that explained the 'Give Points' aspect of this site. No idea what is good manners to show thanks for a job well done, which makes one hesitant to do anything, lest it be seen as 'inappropriate.' :slight_frown:

That said, I can't thank you, enough!

Cheers,
    Frank

• Sajid
    • DEV MAN’s Sidekick

Hi @Big Frank,

Hope you are doing good today :slight_smile:

I am glad to know I could help and thanks for your kind words, I will pass them on to our entire support team for sure.

Regarding WPMUDEV points please take a look at this URL, we have explained the points system and where you can use them after earning.
    https://premium.wpmudev.org/earn-your-wpmudev-membership/

We are also working on a whole new points system and other cool features that you would love for sure.

Take care and have a fantastic day :slight_smile:

Cheers, Sajid

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.