[Membership 2 Pro] Plugin membership 2 pro

I'm having problems activating membership 2 pro. I get this error message: " I cannot access this page"
Also, I have a message that Buddypress page is conflicting with membership pro page. and that 7 of my plugins could not be updated. Thank you, aurora

• Ash

Hello Aurora

I could not login using the support access as I am getting the following:

Would you please disable that so I can login and check? I am from Bangladesh (I also tried using a US, Germany and Hong Kong IP) if that helps.

Now about the original question, first you said you are having problem with activating membership. But later you mentioned about a warning message which is basically produced by membership plugin, and so membership plugin is active. Would you please explain a bit more about this?

Have a nice day!

Cheers,
    Ash

• Nithin

Hi Aurora,

sorry I don't know how to disable that.

if you can guide me...

I was able to access your website via Support access seems like Indian IP wasn't blocked. Most probably the IP blocks would be done either via one of the security plugins might be WP Cerber which I could notice is disabled at the moment, or your hosting provider is blocking.

Since I could access your website, I'm going through the initial issue reported.

I'm having problems activating membership 2 pro. I get this error message: " I cannot access this page"

Could I know where exactly you get the above message? I could notice the Membership 2 Pro plugin is currently active without any issue.

A full screenshot regarding the issue would be helpful.

Also, I have a message that Buddypress page is conflicting with membership pro page.

I'm afraid, I'm not sure which exact message you notice is showing a conflict? I don't see BuddyPress integration enabled in Membership 2 Pro at the moment, so not sure whether it's related to that?

If you could share a screenshot regarding this would also help too. If it's about the BuddyPress register page, and the BuddyPress add-on in Membership 2 Pro. Then once the BuddyPress integration is enabled, you can set the BuddyPress registration page to "none":

and that 7 of my plugins could not be updated.

I could notice only "GTranslate" plugin which was pending update, I tried to update it, and it worked fine.

Are all the issues resolved? If not, a full page screenshot would help us in having a better idea regarding the issue asap. Have a nice day ahead. :slight_smile:

Regards,
    Nithin

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.