Membership 2 Pro - Problems with Plugin

We're having issues with the plugin. Simply adding a user in the admin is not working. When we try and add a new user on the left, it doesn't activate the button, and returns '1' next to each field. When trying to add an existing user, we get in a loop when assigning them a membership type. We confirm the active dates, then it kicks us back to confirm membership type again.

We're really getting no where with this at the moment. It's a little disappointing.

Can you help?

• Kasia Swiderska
    • Support nomad

Hello betterstudio,

I tried to replicate this issue on my testing site, but everything is working fine - adding new member or existing.

Could you grant support access so I could check this issue on your site? You can grant support access via WPMU DEV > Support > Support Access > Grant Access.

kind regards,
    Kasia

• betterstudio
      • Flash Drive

Hi Kasia,

Thanks for your reply, and sorry for the delay in getting back to you.

Despite further attempts, and updates, we're still having issues.

It would be useful if you could investigate for us. We're currently running this on a local development on our own machines, but can put it on a server if you need to gain access that way?

Thanks,
      Adam

• Kasia Swiderska
        • Support nomad

Hello Adam,

I can see that you still use 1.0.2.4 version of the plugin - do you still have the same old version on local environment? Issue with dates is fixed with newest version.

We're currently running this on a local development on our own machines, but can put it on a server if you need to gain access that way?

Yes, if the issue still occurs with the newest version support access to site would be very helpful.

kind regards,
        Kasia

• chauvir
    • Flash Drive

I have test user account. When I try to sign up to my PREMIUM account, the membership never gets activated. It always says "Payment unclaimed" in Paypal. It shows the test user as being a PREMIUM member but I can't access the protected content.

Can you check things out if I give you access to the site?

• Rupok
    • Support Ninja

Hi chauvir

I hope you had a wonderful day.

As this thread topic is not exactly related with your query, I'll suggest you to open a new thread with your query. If you enable Support Access, we can surely have a look at your configuration and will try to fix it for you.

Please let us know if you have any further confusion. We will be glad to help.

Have a nice day. Cheers!
    Rupok

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.