[Membership 2 Pro] Protected Content in alternativ Color

Hi
I would like to change the look of this website once the content is protected. The easiest way would be, if there is the possibility in the plugin to adjust this with an alternative CSS. It would be cool if there would be a lock icon in front of the title or text.

Do I have the opportunity to implement this somehow now?

Thanks, Lucky

• Predrag Dubajic
    • Support

Hey Lukas,

I'm not completely clear on where exactly are you looking to add a lock icon, could you explain this a bit more or attach a mockup of what you're looking to do?

Membership2 does add a unique class to body holder, depending on the membership of current visitor, and that might be of use to you here as you can use that to have specific elements shown based on membership.
    So you have ms-guest and ms-0 classes when viewing the site without membership and when you have an actual membership it will have ms-X where X is ID of the membership that visitor has.

Hope this helps :slight_smile:

Best regards,
    Predrag

• Lukas
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Yesssss..., that's exactly what I was looking for. Cool would be if you could just do such things in the settings. Layout Settings Global and per Membership as an additional feature, so you can simply click through this without having to intervene in the theme.

Thanks for the quick help, greeting lucky

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.