[Membership 2 Pro] Question about Membership 2 Pro

I'm in the process of setting up a membership site for some real estate agents. I'm trying to figure out if and/or how I can use Membership 2 Pro to do what I need to do. I need to be able to automatically disable the backend for a member if they're XX days behind in making a payment and at the same time make their published content on my site unavailable to the public. Then if they pay or reinstate at a later date, make everything available again. Can I do this with Membership Pro? If so can you point me to documentation for how to do it?

• Dimitris
    • Support Star

Hello lbartley

I need to be able to automatically disable the backend for a member if they're XX days behind in making a payment

You could do that by using a separate membership level, which will be the one that will be assigned to members that didn't renew their original membership. This "expired" level can be used with the Admin Side Protection addon, in order to protect any wp-admin menu items.

and at the same time make their published content on my site unavailable to the public. Then if they pay or reinstate at a later date, make everything available again.

This would require some custom development, as there's no way out of the box of doing that.
    In short, you should check membership level of user, then query all posts with this author, if he has no subscription in the paying membership level, and mark them as pending.
    As this would require some custom development, which surpasses the scope of our support, I'd rather advise to check our jobs board, Jobs & Pros.
    Reference: https://premium.wpmudev.org/docs/getting-started/getting-support/#chapter-1

Warm regards,
    Dimitris

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.