[Membership 2 Pro] registration complete goes into blank page

after adding a redirect php file for another thank you page for one of the memberships "All in one" goes into blank page instead of going into regular thank you page:
from

https://dietgirl.com/register/?step=payment_table&membership_id=27053

redirects to :

https://dietgirl.com/registration-complete/?ms_relationship_id=30038

• Adam Czajczyk

Hello uxwebtech

I hope you're well today and thank you for your question!

I'm not sure about that "redirection php file", I'm afraid. Can you explain that a bit more please (preferably also share are code of it)? I believe that's some sort of a custom code as the plugin doesn't require/use anything like that.

Was it a solution suggested by us during the live chat or in some other support ticket of yours (if so, could you please point me to that ticket)?

Let me know please and I'll be happy to assist you further.

Kind regards,
    Adam

• Predrag Dubajic

Hi uxwebtech,

Thanks for granting access, I've checked your setup but I'm a bit confused about your above explanation, you're saying that the issue is with All in One membership, yet you are referring to m2-registration-complete-25062.php file which doesn't have ID of that membership, All in One has ID 27053.
    Can you tell me what I'm missing here?

It possible that we're dealing with some kind of a fatal error since we're seeing an empty page.
    Could you enable debug log in your wp-config.php file (located in root WP folder) by replacing define('WP_DEBUG', false); with this code:

// Enable WP_DEBUG mode
    define('WP_DEBUG', true);

// Enable Debug logging to the /wp-content/debug.log file
    define('WP_DEBUG_LOG', true);

// Disable display of errors and warnings
    define('WP_DEBUG_DISPLAY', false);
    @ini_set( 'display_errors', 0 );

Register new account so that white screen shows and this should create debug.log file in your wp-content folder that could tell us what is going on.
    Can you please save it as .txt file and attach it here so we can check it out.

Best regards,
    Predrag

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.