Membership 2 Pro registration form not appearing

For some reason, the registration form from Membership 2 is not appearing on the page assigned for signups.
Even trying the registration shortcode on another page does not show the form. All plugin settings look fine, and this still happens even with all other plugins deactivated and using 2017 theme.

• James Morris
    • WordPress Enthusiast

Hello Logan Stark

I hope you are well today.

It looks like this is the same issue as your other ticket, located at https://premium.wpmudev.org/forums/topic/membership-2-shortcode-not-working-1

In the interest of giving you support as efficiently as possible, I'm going to combine these two tickets so that all information is in one location. I will close the other ticket so that our attention is not divided for the same issue. If you feel this is in error, please let me know and I will re-open the other ticket. :slight_smile:

Now, regarding the registration form not showing. This form will only show if you are logged out of the site. So, when testing this shortcode [ms-membership-register-user] you must test it logged out or in a new browser where you are not logged in. This also explains why [ms-membership-signup] does display as it does not require you to be logged in or out to display.

I hope this clarifies a bit. Let us know if you have any further questions. We'll be happy to help! :slight_smile:

Best regards,

James Morris

• Adam Czajczyk
    • Support Gorilla

Hello Logan Stark

I hope you're well and don't mind me jumping in :slight_smile:

I have checked your site and the issue here was that you have "Profile Fields" add-on enabled in Membership 2 Pro plugin but all the fields were set to "-", which caused them not to be shown.

Please go to the "Membership 2 Pro -> Settings -> Profile Fields" page and take a look there. Currently, "Username", "Email", "Password and Confirm Password" fields are set to be required and the form is showing up.

Kind regards,
    Adam

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.