Membership 2 Pro regular/pro Version issues

I have a serious issue with Membership 2 Pro that I've been dealing with for almost 2 years now, and it's getting ridiculous. The plugin CONTINUES to switch and default to the regular version instead of the Pro version CONSTANTLY and screws up site features. So many times devs have said the issue is fixed or has been addressed, but 2 years on using it and IT still happens. Why is this not properly addressed?

I have installed again, but I'm still getting another issue actually. When I go to 'add a member', and try and tick the membership I want to add for them, when I click 'save' it just goes to a blank page and stops loading, and the status doesn't change and there are no errors on the page, so no idea why its happening.

• Predrag Dubajic

Hi Tyler,

We had no other reports about updates to free version happening after the previous fixes, did you made sure that either Membership 2 or WPMU DEV Dashboard plugins are active before performing the update because they are making sure that WP doesn't check wordpres.org repository for version number?

If you see an update notification for Membership 2 to free version again can you ping us here so we can investigate it further as we're unable to see it on our installations.

I have installed again, but I'm still getting another issue actually. When I go to 'add a member', and try and tick the membership I want to add for them, when I click 'save' it just goes to a blank page and stops loading, and the status doesn't change and there are no errors on the page, so no idea why its happening.

Can you please try installing the version attached here as you have re-installed the old version and rewrote the previously patched files:
    https://premium.wpmudev.org/forums/topic/signup-problems-when-users-try-to-signup-they-receive-an-error#post-1278748

Best regards,
    Predrag

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.