[Membership 2 Pro] restyling from front end Membership Pro 2 pages

Hi,
I use a front end CSS editor to tweak the look of sites. (Yellow Pencil) Which I love.... However if a page is served through a short code, like a membership lost or alert to sign in. If I am the admin and thus am logged in to any and all memberships by default, I can not see the front end of the page as a logged out user or guest to then be able to edit the CSS on from the front end.

One of my long standing issues with Membership Pro 2 is that it does not look very sexy. I'd like to know if there is a way to edit these shortcode based pages from the front end. I'm more of a WYSIWYG kind of guy.

Any thoughts?

• James Morris

Hello OMNISAPIEN

I'm afraid I'm not familiar with the front-end editor you are using now, but I do know that Elementor parses shortcodes and will render them so you can customize the output. Elementor is free and quite popular as well.

As far as what we can do in Membership 2 Pro... I'm afraid there's really not much we can do at this point since the plugin does render content using shortcodes. If your editor doesn't support parsing those shortcodes, any plugin that is shortcode based (Membership 2 Pro, Appointments+, Forminator, etc) will not be easily editable by that editor.

However, Elementor does not have this limitation, so it's worth a look. :slight_smile:

Best regards,

James Morris

• OMNISAPIEN

Question. If I am the admin, and I am logged in as an admin, when I go to view a page on the front end, I will automatically be logged in and NOT see the normal alert that I am not logged in. So how exactly is it that I am supposed to be able to edit from the front end with elementor or any other layout plugin to edit pages on the front end that are rendered for a user who is not logged in?

I have elementor.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.