Membership 2 Pro: Trial with Stripe payment gateway

I'm using Stripe as payment gateway. Can we ask people to input their payment details in order to activate their trial?
Then, if they don’t cancel their membership after the defined period (we would like this to be 1 week rather than 2), they get charged the annual subscription automatically.

Is it possible with this settings? https://stripe.com/docs/billing/subscriptions/trials

• Adam Czajczyk
    • Support Gorilla

Hi Roberto

I hope you're well today and thank you for your question!

Currently there's only a way to set Membershpi 2 Pro in a similar way for Paypal, as it's already been discussed during your chat.

It's not supported so far in case of Stripe, I'm afraid. I asked our developers for advice on this and I'm awaiting their response so please keep an eye on this ticket for further information.

Best regards,
    Adam

• Adam Czajczyk
    • Support Gorilla

Hello Roberto

I just got feedback from out developers and I'm afraid it's not going to be changed now. I took a liberty of moving this thread to our "Features & Feedback" forum as a feature request so other Members of our community could also vote for this. If the idea gets more support, our developers will consider implementing it in one of future releases.

Kind regards,
    Adam

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.